Frequently Asked Questions
Let us help you today, here is a list of our most popular questions asked. If its not listed here, please feel free to contact us on live chat, or email us at email@example.com
+ Help With My Order
When adding items to your bag, you must select both the size and coluor/length. When all fields are selected you can only then click add to bag
+ I Can't Update my Basket
In the bag/cart section, you can remove items by pressing the x beside your item, or making the quantity 0 and select update. If this does not work for you, a customer service rep, would be more than happy to answer your phone call and do the order for you.
+ Errors at Checkout
In our checkout screen all applicable fields must be filled before being able to go to the next step. Country, Name, Street, Street Number, Postal/zip, town, and select if the billing is the same as shipping. If this does not work for you, a customer service rep, would be more than happy to answer your phone call and do the order for you.
+ I Want A Size But I Don't See it Available
If a size is not shown as an option unfortunately at this time it is sold out. We do get restocked on certain products and once we receive new stock, it will be available right away on our site.
+ Where We Ship
We are located in Ontario, Canada, and we ship only within Canada.
+ Shipping Fees
$1.99 shipping charge for Canadian orders over $60.
$8.99 shipping charge for Canadian orders under $60.
+ International Orders
Currently we are only set up to ship within Canada, but hope to have this updated shortly.
+ Tracking Orders
Visit jeanmachine.com/my/order_search and enter your 15 digit order number.
For Example: 16-12345678-ABCDE
+ In Store & Online Return Policy
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We do not offer any exchanges or returns either in store or online. All sales are final. No price adjustments will be honored.
To Our Valued Jean Machine Customers,
We regretfully announce that Jean Machine Clothing Inc. will be closing its doors effective January 31, 2019.
Having been in business now for over 42 years, this decision was not taken lightly. It has been our pleasure & privilege to serve you over these years and we still hope to see you over the next few months.
So what happens now?
- 20 of our twenty-four 24 stores will close their doors on January 31, 2019 & 4 stores will remain open until February 28, 2019.
- As of November 1, 2018 –All Sales will be Final –we will no longer be accepting refunds or exchanges after this dateJeanMachine.com remains open for online purchases, however, the above policy change will apply
- All purchases prior to November 1, 2018 will fall under our 14 Day return/exchange policy.
- We encourage all customers with Jean Machine Gift Cards to redeem them at any of our locations prior to January 31, 2019.
- Please note Gift Cards will no longer be available to purchase as of November 1, 2018
Thank you again for all of your support,
Lisa Hryciuk, President, Jean Machine Clothing Inc
- Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
- Call us at 1-888-855-8116
- In Store Feedback/assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-line Support email@example.com